Monday, September 20, 2021

Everything Wrong With The Pokemon Writers Union

 As many of you wattpad users are aware, a new group has been founded on wattpad known as the Pokemon Writers Union. It's supposed to be a pokemon group for writers and by writers, as they say, or is it? 

I made a request to join said community and was denied more than once entry to this group after following all requirements necessary to enter by word of requirements. 



After the first attempt, I linked the individual to my pokemon fanfiction story, in hopes it would be enough to let me in the group as required. I was soon denied once again needing to "Challenge one of the seven to a writing contest" to secure my place. 


Moral of the story?: It is best not to keep secrets from prospecting members of this group or any group whatsoever. Keep the main requirements, and don't throw change abruptly at someone wanting to join. Doing so gives a valid reason for questions against the group negatively. 

I would highly recommend staying clear of this group for I fear they may have cult-like tendencies rather than writing.

I created my own writer's club online for paw patrol fans! One easier to join and a lot more fun! 

https://pawpatrolwritiersunion.createaforum.com 

You must be a paw patrol fan and/or a writer it doesn't really matter and you need to keep and have an paw patrol avatar picture to be in. Simple right?

Join Today if you are interested, no fanfics and contests required!

No comments:

Post a Comment